top of page

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) In Edinburgh


Gas Safety Certificates

All gas appliances owned by the landlord in rental properties must be inspected for safety every year by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

On a gas safety check, we will inspect and test all of your gas appliances and issue you and your tenants with a certificate of our findings via email.

Previously known as a CP12 by Corgi, gas safety certificate records must be kept for at least two years.

We will deal with any unsafe situations we may come across by following the latest Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure (GIUSP) by IGEM. (formerly TB001).

Website Components-09.png

Gas Safety Certificate – Edinburgh Landlord’s Responsibilities

Protect yourself and your tenants from carbon monoxide poisoning by making sure your gas appliances are safe.

Carbon monoxide is created by all gas-burning appliances.

A carbon monoxide detector alarm is highly recommended on all gas burning appliances in each property.

Website Components-08.png
bottom of page